A massage chair can be a comfortable addition to your home, but highly useful. These chairs are equipped with airbags and rollers and offer many advantages, such as decreased tension, increased blood circulation, decreased exhaustion and body pain, and better quality sleep.
You will find a number of massage chairs on the market with different features. Here, we send you a list to invest in the most suitable full body massage chair. Keep reading, along with their pros and cons, to find some of the best massage chairs.
How Does A Massage Chair Work?
Massage chairs use various mechanisms to give a good massage, such as rollers, airbags, heat, and vibrating pads.
- The constant motion or vibration releases the sore muscles from stress and tension, thus relieving body pain.
- The rollers, much like a masseuse would with their fingertips, provide gentle pressure on different parts of the body. They relax and release tension from your muscles.
- In order to alleviate pain, boost blood circulation, and relax stressed muscles, airbags and cushions exert pressure and squeeze the muscles.
- Heat applied to the body improves circulation and decompresses the spine, reducing the discomfort.
Tips for protection while using a massage chair
As most of the massage chairs are electric, it is important to keep a few safety tips in mind.
- Ensure that it is not plugged into the electrical socket to prevent a short circuit while cleaning or not using the massage chair.
- For more than 30 minutes, you can not use the massage chair.
- It is important that the massage chair is washed regularly and covered with a cloth while not in use to prevent dust or dirt from accumulating.
- Since using the massage chair, if you feel pain or discomfort, avoid using it.
- When using the massage chair, do not eat or drink.
- Only under the supervision of an adult and for a limited time can kids use a massage chair.
- If the massage chair does not operate properly, discontinue using it until it has been fixed.
- Then see a doctor before using a massage chair if you have a serious medical problem.
10 Best Massage Chairs
Remember that the massage chair is an alternative to medication or health care for extra relaxation and help and not an alternative.
Real Relax 2020 Massage Chair
Bring this advanced massage chair with 50 airbags and 8 rollers to your house. It is comfortable and has 6 modes of auto massage. The recliner chair has an enlarged footrest and can be moved easily. With an in-built foot and back heater that facilitates blood circulation, it is one of the best massage chairs.
- Includes LED lights and audio from Bluetooth
- Customized body massage deals
- Has a template for zero-gravity
- Requires a remote controller
- Can bear a weight of 400lb
- Up to a 30-minute adjustable timer
- Three choices for pace
- It might not be acceptable for tall people
- Long-lasting, may not be
Esright Grey Fabric Massage Recliner Chair
Whenever you feel depressed, relax on this cushioned and padded recliner massage chair, since its ergonomic nature offers your body comfort and support. As per your preferences, the 360° swivel chair will recline, vibrate, and rock. For improved blood circulation, lumbar support, and stress-free time, it is claimed to be a superior massage chair choice.
- With five soothing characteristics,
- Sleek, ergonomic, and flexible architecture
- With a soft cloth and thick pads
- It has heat and massages remote control for
- Provides 2 vibration levels
- Can sustain a weight of 300lb
- Seven colors available
- It May not sturdy
- Size could be too small for some
Zero Gravity Full-Body Kahuna Massage Chair
Feel relaxed when relaxing with double layer airbags, foot padding, and six auto massage programs in this electric massage chair. It is available in black and brown, in two shades. The chair is built to give your waist, hips, shoulder, and arms support. For a perfect massage experience, the all-in-one recliner chair can be located anywhere in the building.
- Three phases of zero gravity come with
- Technology for Space-saving
- Built for body relaxation, yoga stretches and
- Full-body goals to provide relief
- Dual foot rollers included
- Promotes body twisting and stretching
- It May is not suitable for everyone
- It May not be durable
Master Massage Professional Portable Massage Chair
This standard massage chair is light and compact, but durable enough to sustain a weight of 650lb. For extra toughness, it measures 11x20x43in and has an aluminum support frame. Using Small Cell foam with several layers, the chair is cushioned to provide the body with comfort and support.
- Lightweight and functional architecture
- Powder-coated frame with eco-friendly finish
- Big and thick cushion
- Reasonable for advanced massage treatments
- Requires a wheeled carrying case
- Has a handy side pocket
- It May not be suitable for short people
- Doesn’t have adjustable features
Portable Light Weight Massage Chair
Sitting and lying on this usual massage chair, you can get a nice massage. This chair, made of aluminum and leather, has a durable design and can be customized according to your comfort. It has a multi-layer foam that helps a specialist hold you relaxed during massage therapy sessions.
- Lightweight, flexible, and compact
- Foldable and premium-quality
- Powerful and strong-finish
- Measurements 23x18x42in
- It comes with a foam-free of CFC and waterproof
- With an adjustable bench, armrest, and headrest
- For everyone should not be relaxed
- Unable to be secure
JC Home Massage chair
The high-quality full body massage chair will provide fatigue relief for your body. It is made of leather and polyurethane and is available in black, dark brown, and green. For quick adjustments as per your needs, the chair comes with a remote control panel. The thighs, legs, lumbar zone, and back are assisted and massaged.
- Premium-quality and friendly-to-use
- Includes nine modes of massage
- A timer can be set according to needs.
- A cozy ottoman contains
- Measures 32.2 from 29.9x41in
- Provides personalized relaxation and massage
- Might get overheated
- For everyone should not be relaxed
Giantex Recliner Chair for Living Room
In three places, the modern and trendy massage chair can be customized to provide the body with optimum support. For added comfort, it has a comfortable cushion and an adjustable leg rest. The luxury massage chair is built in shades of grey, black and brown. It has a stable interface and can be used in eight different types of massage.
- Requires an adjustable backrest
- Offers full assistance
- Includes two nodes vibrating
- Requires a remote controller
- Can maintain a weight of 275lb
- Has a practical side pocket
- Smaller than other recliners
Medical Breakthrough 4 v2 Recliner Massage Chair
Health personnel, including physicians, chiropractors, pain therapists, and surgeons, are developing the exclusive luxury massage chair. The electric massage chair has a zero-gravity configuration with cushions and extra padding and can offer a full body massage for relaxation. The chair helps you to stretch and enhance the health of your back.
- Any place can be reclined to
- Available with inflatable airbags
- Includes rollers with massage
- Provides arm massage in 4D
- 65x32x40in dimensions
- Has smart scan feature for full body
- May take a lot of space
FOELRO Full Body Massage Chair
To offer deep tissue massage, this advanced body massage chair comes with a zero-gravity feature. To have a full-body massage by squeezing the shoulders, buttocks, and sides, it has airbags. For total relaxation and blood circulation, the shiatsu massage chair is designed to give you heat therapy.
- Bluetooth music player included
- Comes with a massage from the foot roller
- Has a stretchable footrest
- Has a remote intelligent controller
- Eases back pain and minimizes tension
- Available with eight massage rollers
- It might not be sufficient for everyone
Osaki OS-4000 Zero Gravity Executive Fully Body Massage Chair
The advanced technology chair provides the legs, thighs, foot, shoulder, and arms with pressure massage. It can be operated at five speeds and comes with a remote monitor for adjustments. By calming the body and relieving pain and tension, the chair is relaxed and helps.
- Changeable angles of seating
- Comes with a remote, easy-to-use
- Provides heat treatment for low back
- A wireless controller includes
- Works on technologies for body scans
- Offers vibration from the seat
- Not allowed to provide foot massage
- It could take longer to assemble
Benefits Of Massage Chairs
Here are some benefits that you can gain from massage chairs.
- Massage therapy helps improve serotonin levels, which are converted to melatonin (sleep hormone), allowing you quality time to sleep.
- Normal massage can alleviate and manage lower back pain, along with heat and vibrations.
- The development of feel-good chemicals called endorphins, which tend to boost mood, is increased by massage.
- The massage chair’s gentle massage and foot rollers will alleviate pain from the body’s core muscles.
- Hectic schedules may result in inappropriate postures in the body. Regular massage will give your spine pressure and enable you to maintain an upright posture.
- Massage therapy, which in turn helps with improved digestion, is considered to improve blood circulation.
- Massage increases the function of white blood cells that combat viruses, thus naturally improving the immunity of the body.
How To Choose The Right Massage Chair?
Here are a few tips to help you select the best massage chair for your home.
Design: The massage chairs come in various sizes and shapes. They are made of leather, plastic, and other combinations, and usually have pads and cushions. Choose an ergonomically built lightweight one that suits those with distinct heights and weights. When you sit or lay down on it, it should give you warmth.
Adjustability: To alter the position of the chair, footrest, headrest, and armrest, select a massage chair that has adjustable features. This way, several users can use the massage chair.
Sturdiness: A luxury massage chair is made up of materials of high quality that last longer than average. To determine its consistency and to know if it is a durable choice, read all the pros and cons of the massage chair.
Entertainment: Bluetooth speakers, audio streaming options, and LED lights to come with some massage chairs. You should review such choices when searching for a good massage chair if you have a budget for it.
Airbag compression, personalized massage modes, appearance, accessories, and price are other characteristics you should look for.
A massage chair is an investment that can help you relax for several years and easily. So, take note of the features you are looking for, and compare the advantages and drawbacks of products to shortlist a few that you can choose from based on your preferences and needs.
Guide for Buyers: Things to remember before buying a massage chair
Brand: There are numerous manufacturers that make massage chairs for the back. Some of them have a long history of creating this form of device, while others are only beginning to be important to the industry.
To the degree that the massage chair is concerned, depending on the band alone, you can not achieve the resolution that one model is superior to another. There are several top-notch versions that are also delivered by less popular brands.
The brand’s customer support program is the one thing that you should pay particular attention to. The cash can be set aside for the long term by choosing a manufacturer who retains the guarantee and covers the fixed costs.
Budget: Before you begin to look for a massage chair, you should regularly decide on a spending limit. The value comparisons are entirely enormous between models, and you should not burn through your time looking at expensive models on the off chance that you can not handle their costs.
In terms of massage chairs, the cost is determined by the quality and capability of the seat. It will be increasingly expensive for seats with various massage chair methods, various additional highlights, and improved structures.
In any event, when buying an increasingly expensive unit, you should remember that you usually get the value of your cash. In general, they will be increasingly robust, increasingly friendly, and they provide more methods of massaging, making them more efficient in treating your sore back and legs.
Guarantee: The assurances accompany massage chairs. The shortest time frame of the assurance is 1 year, the longest 5. Most suppliers ensure that in the primary year they endorse the cost of repair and that of the components, just that of the parts in the subsequent year, and simply the trustworthiness of the carcass in the third year.
To check if they are considering their guarantee plans, you should continuously examine an organization. Unfortunately, a few producers don’t. In the item review area, you will find this data more often than not, the same number of people would complain about it.
Bluetooth Compatibility: Bluetooth connectors have worked on some top of the line massage chair versions. These connectors allow you to attach and pair them with the seat with any Bluetooth-good spill gadgets. You will have the option to listen in to your key tunes or digital broadcasts legitimately through the speakers of the seat when the gadgets are matched.
Portability: Some chairs for massage are flexible. They are lighter in weight than other models, and they have casters. You can use the casters to shift the seat to the next room, which can be a preferred location, beginning with one room.
Massage Chair Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much am I supposed to spend on a massage chair?
This will be entirely based on your budget. Most high-quality massage chairs can cost anywhere from $5,000 to over $15,000, as you can see from our list.
Just bear in mind that your choices would be limited by a lower budget and you may lose out on those features. Many businesses provide funding options for a certain amount of time with 0 percent interest, so you can find the massage chair of your dreams without breaking the bank!
2. What should I look for in a massage chair?
Another problem that will depend on your personal preferences is this. Do you have a zero-gravity heart, or is that just a nice-to-have feature? Check out the characteristics that we mentioned above and wonder what your absolute must-haves are. You’ll be able to narrow down your choices from there and find a massage chair that fits your budget.
3. From what company can I purchase a chair?
Just as critical as the brand and model you pick is the business you want to buy your massage chair from. If something happens to your massage chair, avoid businesses that offer minimum guarantees (or no warranties at all!), as they can be difficult to deal with.
And while massage chairs do provide many benefits for health and wellbeing, businesses should not advertise their chairs as cures for something. If any statements about medical or health changes are made by a company, take it as a red flag.
Now that you know that after a long hard day of work, there are chairs that can relax your muscles, why not give it a try instead of waiting all day for a massage therapist that may not turn up. In your house, you might have one of these massage chairs and do your massage whenever you want and however you want.
Before you purchase, make sure that you review all of the above-required requirements and choose what you really need.
Also, See Top 12 Office Chair Covers to Buy